I met Daisy on Instagram (@Crappy2Happy). Organizers tend to follow all types of other organizers and bloggers. She is a mom of FOUR (yes, seriously, four) and always posts amazing real life content. I really don’t know how she does it but she’s pretty badass. We bonded over pantry organization and found out we both live in Salt Lake City, Utah. Below she talks about cheap Dollar Tree Hacks for life on a budget. Enjoy!
Daisy’s Tips and Tricks
1. Use boxes to create dividers. You’d be surprised how many gift boxes, shoes boxes, jewelry boxes; any type of boxes can be used to organize your drawers.
2. Make your own drawer dividers with Dollar Tree foam. This is a great tip if bamboo or plastic dividers are out of your budget.
3. Cheap acrylic containers from Dollar Tree are a great alternative for smaller items, which you would find in your bathroom drawer, nightstand, crafts, etc.
4. DIY labels from card stock, twine, and a hole-puncher, are easy to make if you don’t want to buy premade labels.
5. Pens and markers for labeling aren’t always a cheap hack but worth the investment if you prefer specific penmanship.
To learn more about living on a budget, organizing, DIY projects and momming, check out Daisy’s blog! www.crappy2happy.com